[Savannah-hackers] Keeping public CVS on savannah, and private CVS elsew

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Keeping public CVS on savannah, and private CVS elsewhere?
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 23:46:40 +0100 (CET)

Hello, I'd like to keep the real CVS repository for some projects on my
local machine, but take advantage of your facilities to allow others to
access the CVS versions.  Do you support this?  Are there any software
that simplify this?  IMHO, for me, the simplest would be if I could get
rsync over ssh write-access to the CVS root of my projects.  Is this
possible?

Thanks,
Simon