[Savannah-hackers] Re: GTick

From: Roland Stigge
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GTick
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:54:50 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 20:33, Richard Stallman wrote:
> I hereby dub GTick a GNU package.

> [...]

> new-gnu people, could you please enter Roland Stigge in
> gnuorg/maintainers, add him to the gnu-prog lists, and send him a copy
> of maintain.text?

I'm looking forward to get this.

Besides, I currenty maintain GTick via savannah.nongnu.org. It would be
nice if that could be changed to savannah.gnu.org. I guess this is the
way to make it possible to maintain the web pages etc. so that they
automatically appear on www.gnu.org as RMS mentioned.

Thanks.

bye,
  Roland