[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of txt2xhtml - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Krzysztof Jurewicz
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of txt2xhtml - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 17 Feb 2004 14:24:12 +0100

On 3.02.2004 I submitted txt2xhtml package to savannah.nongnu.org . I haven't
received any reply since then. In new project registration page I've read that
"That process may take from one day to a week, depending on the current number
of pending projects.". May it be a normal delay or something else (e.g. the
package was not received - I haven't found it in list archives)?