[Savannah-hackers] changed email / lost password

From: Charles Fry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] changed email / lost password
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:59:45 -0500

Hi,

I have been unable to get a response to this in off-list emails, so I
will finally resort to sending this to the list.

I signed up at savannah with the login name cfry. At the time my email
address was @thesundancekid.org. Since registering, I have changed my
domain and email to frogcircus.org, and subsequently forgot my initial
password. Would you please be able to change my listed email address
from gnu at thesundancekid.org to gnu at frogcircus.org in order to
allow me to change my password?

You can observe for yourself that this domain transfer happened as I
explained by consulting:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://thesundancekid.org/

Note that the last two cached copies of thesundancekid.org already
redirect to frogcircus.org.

Please contact me off-list if anything else is required of me to
effectuate this change.

thanks you for your time and assistance,
Charles

--
His face
Was smooth