[Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration

From: Jesus M.
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: New user registration
Date: 19 Feb 2004 23:31:28 +0100

When I go to the webpage referenced in the message below, and select
this user (or any of the other two still pending) for adition to the
project, I just get an error message: "project could not be found,
please check the name and try again".

I'm using Galeon 1.2.6 from Debian 3.0, in case that matters.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I fill a bug report?

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 15:50, address@hidden wrote:
> A new user has registered on Savannah.
> User Full Name:   Nils Ulltveit-Moe
> User Name:   nilsum
> User Email:   address@hidden
> Project Full Name:   European Master on Libre (Free) Software
> Project System Name: masterlibre
> Project page:
> Message from user:
> I, Nils Ulltveit-Moe,
> am participating in Masterlibre Curriculum Development
> Project at AUC, Norway. Could you include me in Masterlibre project, please?
> You receive this email because you are registered as an administrator of this
> project and the system has been configured to send emails to administrators
> when new users register.
> Please login and go to the page
> and approve this new pending user, so he/she can obtain full functionality on
> the web site.
>  -- the Savannah team
>   Message sent via/by Savannah
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
EuropeSwPatentFree -
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona                | Grupo de Sistemas y
address@hidden / address@hidden | ESCET, Universidad Rey Juan
tel: +34 91 664 74 67                     | c/ Tulipan s/n
fax: +34 91 488 70 49                     | 28933 Mostoles, Spain