[Savannah-hackers] https://savannah.gnu.org//account/register.php not wo

From: Edward Alfert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] https://savannah.gnu.org//account/register.php not working for me?
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:19:21 -0400

Hi, D.E. Evans suggested I contact you.

I'm attempting to register as a new user by going to
https://savannah.gnu.org//account/register.php

I fill out the form and submit the "register" button.

The browser page refreshes and I'm back to the same form and it has been
cleared.

I get not confirmation that my registration was successful or not.

I have attempted this 3 times.  Twice last night and once this morning.

I did not receive an email either confirming my registration.

If I request my password by going to
https://savannah.gnu.org//account/register.php and then
https://savannah.gnu.org//account/lostpw.php and then enter my login name,
it says, "That user does not exist.".