Re: [Savannah-hackers] https://savannah.gnu.org//account/register.php no

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] https://savannah.gnu.org//account/register.php not working for me?
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:26:16 +0200

I tried and could create an account.
Depending on your browser, things may go wrong with a '//' in the url.

Can you give me your browser name and version, and also retry using
https://savannah.gnu.org/account/register.php

--
Sylvain

On 2004.04.14 15:19, Edward Alfert wrote:
Hi, D.E. Evans suggested I contact you.

I'm attempting to register as a new user by going to
https://savannah.gnu.org//account/register.php

I fill out the form and submit the "register" button.

The browser page refreshes and I'm back to the same form and it has
been
cleared.

I get not confirmation that my registration was successful or not.

I have attempted this 3 times.  Twice last night and once this
morning.

I did not receive an email either confirming my registration.

If I request my password by going to
https://savannah.gnu.org//account/register.php and then
https://savannah.gnu.org//account/lostpw.php and then enter my login
name,