Re: [ #206996] Re: [Savannah-hackers] ancien request about the pl

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [ #206996] Re: [Savannah-hackers] ancien request about the ploug
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:40:08 +0200

On 2004.07.29 02:57 Derek Chen-Becker via RT wrote:
> address@hidden - Tue Jul 27 14:12:07 2004]:
> Did people at address@hidden reply?

Hi Sylvain,
    Did you intend for this to create a new ticket? If so, do they
meet the criteria for adding them as a GLUG/GUG? Let me know and I'll take
care of it.

Actually, as I just explained to chief-webmaster, we are counting on address@hidden to check whether submitted GUGs meet the criteria, talk the users into using GUG/GLUG instead of LUG, and if it is included in the GUG page, grant the Savannah account. We feel you have a more experience on this point.

Also, keep in mind that it is little work, we only host 2 GUGs, and I think we only have 2 other GUGs in the 540+ pending registrations for you to process.

Is it ok for you?