Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Martin-Guillerez Damien
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:51:22 +0200 (MET DST)

Everythings seems fine except that :

> > Arg those files come from GNU AS, Should I update it ?
> Though the matter is trivial, get the latest from GNU as, which should be
> updated with the correct header.  The reason you can't modify it directly is
> because the GPL says, "keep intact all the notices that refer to this License
> and to the absence of any warranty;", which means the project's maintainer
> would have to modify it.

Oula
Seems complicate since most of thoses files have been modified by Salto
Developpers, What should I do ? The easier way might be to put a file
to indicate the change of address somewhere.

For others files, I just realized there was a problem with the header
adding script that explain why a lot of .h doesn't have the correct
license file (.ui.h).

Thanks.

Damien