[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Lee Braiden
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:49:45 +0100

Hi,

On Monday 30 Aug 2004 23:36, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> We would like to get a confirmation from all of you who registered a
> project at Savannah when we could not approve new projects.
>
> Just reply to address@hidden, mentioning:
> - the project system name you chose, and
> - whether you still want us to review your project for hosting at
>   Savannah, or not.

I had a new project submitted: DanaDoc, or DharmaDoc, I think was the name.
My savannah username is "Jel".  I've since found alternate hosting, and there
was a mistake in the submission anyway, so feel free to drop that.

On another note:  I've been getting moderation requests every single day for a
mailing list on my other Savannah project: AMPU, although I lost the admin
password a while back.  I wrote some months ago, asking for a password reset
or some similar measure, but received no response.  Could someone look into
this for me?

Thanks for your time :)

--
Lee Braiden