Re: [Savannah-hackers] Merging two projects (classpath and cp-tools)

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Merging two projects (classpath and cp-tools)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 01:57:01 +0200

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 03:30:15PM +0200, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 12:45:00PM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 23:13, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> > > Should be ok now.
> > >
> > > Can you check everything is fine?
> >
> > The bugs seem to have been migrated, but not the patches and tasks yet.
> >
> > Thanks,
> Damn, you only mentioned the bugs before, didn't you?
> Those will be a bit more complicated. Keep in touch.

Michael "McTails" took care of the remaining items to be moved.

Do you now need to set the project type to 'redirection'?  I think we
would remove members, set the description so as to point to the
classpath project, and set the project type so that no feature is
available (like project 'savannah').