Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of COOP - COncept Oriented Paradigm -

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of COOP - COncept Oriented Paradigm - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:56:25 -0300

Khen Ofek <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Please find attached a gzip file containing my code for Coop project.
> The code is written in Python and it is very preliminary.
> The starting point should be the Coop.py file which activates a
> transformation of a dia diagram into a Python code.

Hi Khen Ofek:

I reviewed your source code and there's some problems with Copyright
license, the .py files had the (C) missing, so you have to fix
this. You have to add a Copyright and Notices License to any file with
more than 10 lines, read this URL to learn more about the Copyright
Notices and be sure to check all files.

        http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

I see a Coop.dia file, you have to license it too. But if you don't
want to have problems with the Dia program, you can add a
Coop.dia.Copyright, or if you're going to use more than one Dia file
use a dia-files.Copyright.

There's a sub-directory called doc/, you should consider to use the
GNU FDL license on these files. To read the GNU FDL and learn how to
use it check this URL:

    http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html

With these change your project will be approved in Savannah.

Regards