[Savannah-hackers] [support #103526] move cvs repository

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103526] move cvs repository
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:56:46 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103526] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Richard Guenther
On: Mon 11/01/2004 at 18:46

Category:  Developer CVS

Original Submission:  I'd like to move the former POOMA repository to the
FreePOOMA project.  I can provide you with a drop-in replacement for
the freepooma module.  It's somewhat huge (8MB compressed), and my usual
accessible webspace is unaccessible at the moment.  Can I upload it to
somewhere (rather than attach it to this support request)?

A tarball of HEAD was looked over by Sylvain Beucler and considered ok.

For detailed info, follow this link: