Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Sistema de Gestion Administrativa p

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Sistema de Gestion Administrativa para
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:06:28 -0300

maram <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Marcelo Ametller,

First at all apologize for the delay in my answer.

Please your next e-mail send it in English and not in Spanish so all
the Savannah-hackers can read it, I translated your last email the
best I could.

<english>
No, is not the only code (client-agrotest) it's just the main code. I
like to publish a newest version of the cimarron project, (part of
PAPO project, hosted in Savannah and I depend it) in other mail, I
send you a copy of it.

I send you a current copy of SIGAL, where I hope that I fixed
all. Although I checked other projects hosted in Savannah, and they
don't had all the solicited requests.
</english>

The source code that you send me had the (C) missing in some files and
other files had (c) instead (C), fix these issues.

Some other files had the Copyright and Notices License missing too,
fix this too.

If 'client-argotest' is not the only code that you will host under the
SIGAL project, can you send me the other code that you will host as
part of the SIGAL project? I wish to review that code too.

Regards,