Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Persian Translation Team - sava

From: A.E.Some`eh
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Persian Translation Team - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:22:40 +0000

Sylvain Beucler wrote:

Hi,

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

At the moment, your project is hosted at nongnu.org. We are discussing
with alexm about where to create translation teams projects.

I also forwarded your request to be part of the GNU project.

Hi,

Thank you Sylvain.

And about the project, I think it would be better if the project hosted
like other translation projects. I don't know about them but if they are
hosted at nongnu.org, please keep"Persian" at nongnu.org too!

--
Best Regard,
A.E.Some`eh