[Savannah-hackers] Re: account setup

From: Neil Gower
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: account setup
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:27:43 -0500

Very sorry, I found the confirmation email buried at the *bottom* of my inbox. The webmail software showed "no-date" on the message, so it got shunted down to the last page with the really old mail.

Cheers,

Neil.

Neil Gower wrote:
Hello,

I signed up today for an account on savannah.nongnu.org, but have not received a confirmation email to activate my account. My account is "neilg" and the email address I registered with is "address@hidden". I'm hoping to start up a project soon, so I'm looking forward to getting this all sorted out.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Neil.