[Savannah-hackers] submission of libpowermate - savannah.nongnu.org

From: perfectblu
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of libpowermate - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 19:48:17 -0500

Manuel Sainz de Baranda <address@hidden> described the package as
follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: libpowermate
System name: libpowermate
Type: non-GNU

libpowermate

My project (it will be finished tomorrow or this weekend) is a tiny
library to handle and configure the Griffin Technology PowerMate input
device (http://griffintechnology.com/products/powermate/), plus some test
ejecutables and a utility to configure the device from the command line.
It's the base for 2 packages I'll start this mounth to integrate this
device in The GNOME Desktop (an powermated daemon and a powermate-applet).
This library is very tiny and all the code is in a single .c file + the
tipycal .h file neccesary to write programs.

Other Software Required:
1) glibc
2) Linux kernel with Griffin PowerMate support (driver is GPL and can be
found in <linux_kernel_sources>/drivers/usb/input/powermate.c)

Other Comments:
Since I have no webspace to post the code, I would like to create a
project in Savannah to host it. I'm going to email to
<address@hidden> to ask where to send the code.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/