[Savannah-help-public] Project admins for group "findutils"

From: James Youngman
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Project admins for group "findutils"
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 16:54:04 -0500

Hello,

My user name on savannah is jay, which is the same as the name of my
GNU account.  I'm an administrator of the group "findutils".  I
replaced Kevin Dalley as maintainer of "findutils" in 2003 (see line
152 of /gd/gnuorg/maintainers).  This was because Kevin had been
unresponsive for a long period.

At that time, I asked the Savannah staff to leave Kevin on as a
project administrator, because at the time I thought that this might
spur him to action a bit, and I suspected that he would be useful for
historic information, reasons why things were done a particular way,
etc., even if he didn't have sufficient time to actually work on the
code.

As things turned out, this was not the case.  Kevin still hasn't done
anything with findutils.  Could you please remove him as a project
admin of findutils, to avoid confusion, please?

Thanks,
James Youngman.