[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105450] Webmasters should have write access

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105450] Webmasters should have write access to the education project
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 11:43:52 +0200

Update of sr #105450 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #1:

We already set it up indeed. However, this constraint can be really tedious
to maintain >( , since it does not fit in Savane's project model, so it may
break :)

That being said, you have write access on that repository. Maybe you tried to
use the sources repository instead of the web repository?

I fixed the code to display CVS instructions for " portions"
project type.

Let me know if something goes wrong :)