[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105515] Previous style of website was better
[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105515] Previous style of website was better!
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 17:22:42 +0200
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20060728 Firefox/22.214.171.124 (Debian-1.5.dfsg+126.96.36.199-2)
Summary: Previous style of website was better!
Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: flashcode
Submitted on: samedi 19.08.2006 à 17:22
Category: Savannah website
Priority: 5 - Normal
Severity: 1 - Wish
Assigned to: None
Originator Email: address@hidden
Operating System: GNU/Linux
I don't like at all new version of website for following reasons :
1) dynamic menus are not very clear, hard to read (too much text in some
menus, displayed on many lines)
2) we don't see immediately all available options, we have to move mouse over
menus to see submenus
3) it's now very hard (or impossible?) to select a submenu option with
keyboard (mouse is mandatory?)
4) there's now static text at top of screen (green or red) when an operation
is ok or failed: this results in slow down when scrolling with Mozilla
Firefox, and display bugs when this text is displayed over other text in page
Is there a way to remove this style and come back to previous one? For
example by choosing another style in user preferences?
It would be very nice to let user choose if he wants to use new version or
not, which in my opinion is not better at all... :/
Have a nice day and keep up good work!
Reply to this item at:
Message posté via/par Savannah
- [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105515] Previous style of website was better!,