Re: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs to emacsbugs

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs to emacsbugs
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:47:03 -0400

We're trying to use a Debbugs to manage bug reports for the
Emacs project.  For various reason, it is necessary to reuse the
address@hidden email address for bug submission as well as the
bug-gnu-emacs mailing-list for distribution of the discussions about
bugs, so we need to insert the Debbugs in between the
address@hidden address and the bug-gnu-emacs Mailman list.

Stephen J. Turnbull says that a clean way to do it is to add a special
Mailman Handler for the bug-gnu-emacs list which would redirect to
Debbugs all the email that is not coming from Debbugs.  Can you help us
out here?

        Stefan