[ #359140] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs t

From: Joshua Ginsberg via RT
Subject: [ #359140] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs to emacsbugs
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:38:35 -0400

Hi Stefan --

Don had expressed to me that he didn't wish for the spam
filtration to occur, but if you all generally feel it would be a good
idea, we can do that -- by spam filtration do you mean our envelope
checks? SpamAssassin? TMDA?

> address@hidden - Mon May 12 15:11:34 2008]:
> > The router is in place, and a test message behaved as expected.
> > I'm marking this issue resolved. Thanks!
> Thanks, it seems to work well.
> I do have one additional wish, tho: would it be possible to pass those
> email through's spam filter before forwarding them to
> address@hidden ?
> >     Stefan
Joshua Ginsberg <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator