Re: [Savannah-help-public] CVS repository tarball

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] CVS repository tarball
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 22:30:12 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 10:58:33AM +0200, Rob Savoye wrote:
> Hey, I'm considering using bzr (which is now a GNU project) for the
> Gnash project. As I'm sitting here at a conference with the bzr
> developers, this would be an easy way to experiment with it. Would it be
> possible to get a tarball of the Gnash repository, so I can import it
> into a bzr tree ? Is bzr going to be added as an option to savannah
> along with git and cvs ?

You can access the raw CVS files through rsync, as described at:
https://savannah.gnu.org/project/admin/?group=gnash

( i.e. rsync cvs.savannah.gnu.org::sources/gnash/ )

Over the past few months I was told that some people at canonical
could contribute bzr support in Savane/Savannah, but this have yet to
happen.

--
Sylvain