Re: [Savannah-help-public] missing SSL cert from savannah site

From: Matt Lee
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] missing SSL cert from savannah site
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:45:02 -0400

On 10/16/2009 09:24 AM, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> And just because Mozilla is showing a warning to users doesn't mean we
> have to abide: they is also a warning that we should install Adobe
> Flash after a first install, and hopefully we won't be similarly
> influenced.

This is not just about Mozilla. All browsers throw an error, some more
severe to the user than others. This problem applies to all browsers, on
almost every distribution, operating system and platform.

Also, Mozilla browsers do not tell the user to install Flash when you
first install it. GNU Icecat is based on Mozilla technology and has the
same problem, too.