Re: [Savannah-help-public] Delete CVS contents

From: Olivier Cailloux
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Delete CVS contents
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 13:03:03 +0200

Le vendredi 05 août 2011 à 22:11 +0000, Karl Berry a écrit :
> Would you please simply clear everything on CVS for the project JLP so
>     that I can start fresh?
>
> Ok, I wiped it.  Hope you're really you :).
Hah! Luckily I was me.

I guess you wouldn't have complied so easily had the CVS contained a
real history instead of a freshly committed source, or that you created
a backup copy. Otherwise I admit it's a bit scary!

BTW some hidden files are left in the folder jlp (see
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/jlp/?root=jlp ). If you have time,
please wipe these as well to make it clean, although not so important
because I decided to use Git after all!

Thanks for the hand. Olivier