[Savannah-help-public] CVS help needed

From: Cathy Arakaki
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] CVS help needed
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 10:57:01 -0800

I am looking for help with CVS and found the http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/cvs on wikipedia. Is this site still active?
I have a CVS user who has a repository that does not have a CVSROOT file. Is there a way to re-create it? I don't know how he lost it but we are converting to SVN and the CVS2SVN script needs the CVSROOT file.
Also, there are several files that are coming up MALFORMED when I run the conversion. I see that others have had this problem, but I don't see a solution other than reverting to a previous revision that was not corrupt. Isn't there some kind of script I can run that will just fix these files? Please help or direct me to someone who can.
Thank you

Cathy Arakaki
Subversion Control Manager
310-616-1148