Re: [Savannah-help-public] CVS help needed

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] CVS help needed
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 16:09:20 -0800

Hi Cathy,

    I am looking for help with CVS and found the
    http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/cvs on wikipedia.  Is this site still
    active?

I am not sure how active the CVS developers are.  But I think your best
bet is to write address@hidden  This list is for savannah (the
hosting site in general, not specific projects).

It might be possible to synthesize a CVSROOT to satisfy cvs2svn, and/or
deal with the malformed files somehow, but I don't have any specific
advice to offer.  There is no standard script to deal with such breakage
(that I've ever heard of).

Sorry,
Karl