[Savannah-help-public] spam filtering on bug reports

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] spam filtering on bug reports
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:11:34 -0700

Hi,

Over the last few days, I've received several spam messages from
Savannah that were posted as comments on a bug I am tracking (I am
assigned the bug and need to track it).

In my (short) experience, few helpful comments have hyperlinks to
external documents - most (all?) spam messages are links to random
sites.

Would an automated policy of rejecting posts with external links
(mostly) solve the problem? Who can I contact to get it implemented
(or enabled) in Savannah?

Jan