[Savannah-help-public] Not able to log in

From: shaunak saha
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Not able to log in
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 10:46:40 +0530

Hi All,

I m not able to log in my account in savannah.

When i enter my log id and password it says "Account deleted"

I thought may be i forgot my password(though i did not) so tried the "forgot password"  link. After i enter my log in id there it says "Invalid user.This account does not exist or has not been activated" ,but i can see my account here "https://savannah.gnu.org/users/shaunak" without logging in.

If i try to create a new account with the same email id it gives:

"That username already exists. Bad passphrase (not enough different characters or classes for this length) An account associated with that email address has already been created."

Please help

Regards,
Shaunak