[savannah-help-public] [sr #108696] No confirmation email after requesti

From: chris denice
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108696] No confirmation email after requesting account
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 13:54:13 +0000

Hi guys,
I got a similar pb, trying to login with my account "eatdirt" and having lost
my passwd, I never received the email supposed to allow resetting it.

I love savannah, but please, please, please, do something to make the login
just OK please. It is a madness eachtime I am trying to login...

In the last hour I did:

0 forgot my login name
1 ok, let's try to open a new account
2 rejected, email address already registered
goto 0

:(

BREAK: my brain magically remembered my login name (Alleluia)

3 fill the resetting password form
5 check spam
18 Jesus, that's bugged

:(

BREAK: let's report the bug on the Get Support filling form

19 fill the box nicely explaining that I cannot log
20 press enter
21 rejected; please read George Orwell wikipedia website
22 x=1949
32 rejected; please login to actually post a bug on login pb
32 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BREAK: let's try to find out if I have another email address usable

33: yes, an alias to my already used email address
34: open a new account with a login name and email address different
35: let's try to submit that bloody bug report on login pb
36: (don't forget George year book otherwise the box will be erased again)
37 I am praying!!!!!

PS: I just wanted to report a bug for the project freetype2

GOD help me, I am mad now!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108696>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/