[savannah-help-public] [sr #108683] Where is the link to the "submit bug

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108683] Where is the link to the "submit bug" page?
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 23:35:18 +0000

i agree the ui is suboptimal. fixing it in the context of using css menus in
the first place is not easy. my only suggestion is to select "stone age menu"
on the "my account conf" page. (in fact, i am tempted to think we should make
this the default for new accounts.) despite the disparaging name, it has the
considerable advantage of making the options for the present page visible.

unrelated, but i also suggest selecting "show feedback in relative position",
so that such feedback is normal text that can be selected, doesn't randomly
disappear, doesn't overwrite other stuff on the page, etc.

fwiw ...

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108683>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/