[savannah-help-public] [sr #108727] Confusing message in "My Account Con

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108727] Confusing message in "My Account Conf" about SSH shared key
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 21:40:40 +0000

Update of sr #108727 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

I agree the text of that message is bad and could be improved.

After some searching I located the text at:

  /etc/savane/content/gnu-content/account/index_ssh.txt

And I updated it as follows:

  Your Savannah password is not used for bzr, cvs, git, hg, rsync, scp, sftp
or other service. Only an ssh rsa key is used for those purposes.

There is also a French translation.  I used my poor language skills to produce
this translation which I fear will be terrible to a native speaker.
Corrections joyously welcomed.

  Votre mot de passe Savannah ne est pas utilisé pour bzr, cvs, git, hg,
rsync, scp, sftp ou un autre service. Seule une clé rsa ssh est utilisé à
ces fins.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108727>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/