Re: [savannah-help-public] LWIP code is not compiling on windows 7

From: Veeresh Sajjan
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] LWIP code is not compiling on windows 7
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 22:50:47 +0530

Hi Assaf,
Thanks for your reply.
I have downloaded LWIP from the above links. But could not succeed in compilation.

Regards
veeresh
9886002302

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 8:57 PM, Assaf Gordon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

On 06/23/2016 09:19 AM, Veeresh Sajjan wrote:
I have downloaded LWIP 1.4.1 but I am getting lot of errors.

There is a mix-up here:
You are asking about the LWIP project, but this is the GNU Savannah mailing list.
Savannah is a source-code hosting platform, and LWIP indeed hosts its files here, but this mailing list does not deal with LWIP-specific issues.

I suggest trying one of the following resources:
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/p/lwip
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=lwip