[savannah-help-public] Mail list: cannot approve moderated email

From: Tom Uijldert
Subject: [savannah-help-public] Mail list: cannot approve moderated email
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 10:16:22 +0200

Hi,

I have some problems with a translator mailing list and they referred me to you, so here goes:

I’m the administrator of address@hidden.

Each time a mail is held for moderation, I get a message with a link, telling me where I can approve or deny said request.

When I follow that link, however, it *always* shows me: “There are no pending requests”.

In addition, when I test the list by sending to it, it takes 4-6 hours before an “is being held” and a “requires approval” are sent out.

What am I doing wrong?

TIA,

Tom.