Re: [savannah-help-public] Mail list: cannot approve moderated email

From: Tom Uijldert
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Mail list: cannot approve moderated email
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 09:39:37 +0200

Hi Bob,

Thanks for this very thorough answer.

In the meantime I can confirm that I *do* get the occasional pending
requests as I sent out a test mail on Tuesday afternoon that I got offered
for moderation on Wednesday mid-day(!) and it indeed showed up in the
browser and I could approve or deny it.
So that at least is in line with your explanation.

As for the delay, I already removed the test-traffic so can't examine the
headers anymore.
I've just sent out another test, see how that goes.
I'll keep you appraised.

Thanks,
Tom.