[Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West n

From: ed van der meulen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West non-polynomial
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:17:35 +0000

I show a result from what we do more. Promoting very real New ERA with
worldpeace and we are already far with that. And that in different

This is a paper about it

And here I don't feel trusted. Can't you see at what I have told you about
NNW-np that it's a serious project.

When you see our sources you don't see the wood for the trees. So then you
can't judge it. Aren't you underestimating me?

I can't even  ask for members here. So strange.

You only can ask me more questions.

sleep well

This item URL is: