[Savannah-register-public] [task #3922] Submission of Free phpBB Documen

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3922] Submission of Free phpBB Documentation by phpBBox
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:35:35 +0000

        Percent Complete:                     10% => 30%

Follow-up Comment #3:

Please, provide us with the package with all the documentation files,
to review them, can your provide us with an URL to download it? or if
you prefer you can upload it to this tracker.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in  Our review would help
catch potential omissions such as these.