[Savannah-register-public] [task #4412] Submission of CC Library

From: Liviu Nicoara
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4412] Submission of CC Library
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:58:56 -0600

Hi.

I got it - if cvs is the only way to go then that's fine w/ me. I have only
one question: how does one deal with concurrent submissions/commits? Isn't
this one of cvs's weak points?

I will also remove all files other than the ones absolutely necessary to
bootstrap the build process and make sure the license is clearly exhibited on
all which are left in the repository.

Let me see if I got this straight: so the license needs to be present on all
sources (.h, .cc, .cpp) _and_ the build support/infrastructure files, like
Makefile.am, configure.ac, etc.?

Now, assuming I did all this cleanup, what do I do next? Give you the
archive?

Liviu

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4412>