[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4849] Submission of fastcpp

From: shen jinti
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4849] Submission of fastcpp
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:13:26 +0000

hi,
On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:44:59 -0300
Davidlohr Bueso Arnett <address@hidden> wrote:

> Follow-up Comment #2, task #4849 (project administration):
>
> Hi,
>
> First of all, could you please clarify "FastCPP use allied to JSP syntax
> convert to cxx source file". I need to know the license, if it is a language
> (JSP?), does it have a web site?
  I'm every sorry, first of all, my english so poor . :(
   I think must replace   the  "FastCPP use allied to JSP syntax  convert to
cxx source file"  to
     "Fastcpp program converts Fastcpp scripts to C++ source files by using the
mixed syntax of C++ and HTML.  "

> In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the GNU
> GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at the
> beginning of every file you make with more than ten lines: the source files
> in testweb.
   i'm updated the source files with include GPL notice ,you can get the new
package.
  new  package is here:
   http://dragon.linux-vs.org/~jinti/fastcpp-0.0.1.tar.gz

> For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.
>
> If some of your files cannot carry such notices (e.g. binary files), then you
> can add a README file in the same directory containing the copyright and
> license notices. Check
> http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for further
> information.
>
> The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn why a
> copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for example,
> see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.
>

> The address of the FSF has changed, and is now:
>
>   51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301  USA
>
> Please update your license notices.
>
> Please update the copy of the license (usually, the 'COPYING' file) in your
> package as well.
>
> Updated versions of the GPL, LGPL and GFDL can also be found at:
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt
>
> You can find some background and a possible migration script at
> https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=3766
>

> If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
> with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.
> Upon review, we will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.
>
> To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
> web interface following the link below.
> Do not reply directly, the registration process is not driven by e-mail, and
> we will not receive such replies.
>
> Regards.
>

> This is what the user submitted previously, it was not reported on the
> tracker:
>
> " ;) source code is here:
>           http://dragon.linux-vs.org/~jinti/fastcpp-0.0.1.tar.gz
>   Apache2 MPM's worker mean  :
>         Multi-Processing Module implementing a hybrid multi-threaded
> multi-process web server.
>
>    I mean Apache2 run with  worker MPM  . but fastcpp doesn't use that .
>
>    Thanks,
>    jinti"

>   <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4849>

>   Message sent via/by Savannah