[Savannah-register-public] [task #4926] Submission of GeeFree

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4926] Submission of GeeFree
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:42:32 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

At first, please notice that we don't want to call the operating system just
'GNU'. Please have a look at for further information.

At second, seems to me like you described your project as a piece of software
primarily aimed at cracking purposes or for somethink 'illegal'.
We do not want to encourage such practice.

However, if you think this project can be modified to primarily serve system
administrators aims instead of the crackers', and if you want to keep the
development in that direction, we may reconsider your project.

Can you please clarify this point?