[Savannah-register-public] [task #5144] Submission of Super Grub Disk

From: adrian15
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5144] Submission of Super Grub Disk
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:51:11 +0000

If my "isos" and "imgs" are bzip2ed and only have a size of less than 1 MB...
(Around 500 KB). Maybe the source code may be more than 1 MB BUT less than
2MB. (Planning it to be smaller). Would it matter this kind of size?

I'm not planning on doing knoppix-like isos in the next future.

 My main concern is about download bandwith, I wanted to host it in
nongnu.org for not having these problems even if my files are so
less-sized... why?

Because my project may get to be much popular.
IF I CANNOT HOST FILES (.ISO) THAT ARE LESS THAN 1 MB OR 2 MB... PLEASE PUT
THIS PROJECT OUT. CANCEL MY SUBMISSION.
THANK YOU.

If I can...

I'll try to solve the GNU/Linux problem right now.
About the gifs I can't solve it right now... I will try it in one or two
weeks time when I have more time.

About placing GPL license... do you think is it necessary that I place it in
every .lst as a comment (in .lst files comments begin with #)? I think these
files are too simple for the need of being GPLed, who would authorize to
patent such stupid files?

Please give me advice on this problem about GPL on .lst files.

Hoping your free and quick answer...

adrian15

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5144>