[Savannah-register-public] [task #5696] Submission of sade

From: Adrien
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5696] Submission of sade
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 14:29:41 +0000

sorry, I thought you offer private project page, as I saw in the statistics

"2633 projets, dont 83 sont privés"

The problem come not from the programm itself. it will be use by a research
team. I'm the only programmer who work on it, but the work of all the team
was really important for the developpment.. it represent fast 8 month work,
and we will achieve properly the work before we publish the result AND the
source code.

but there is no probleme, I will find another solution !!

Thanks !

  Message posté via/par Savannah