[Savannah-register-public] [task #7005] Submission of GNU CSSC

From: Michael Casadevall
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7005] Submission of GNU CSSC
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 20:08:52 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%

Follow-up Comment #1:

I reviewed the source code to your project, and found a few minor issues
listed below:

The address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  59 Temple Place, Suite 330
  Boston, MA  02111-1307
  USA

Your COPYING and source files uses the old FSF address, please update your
files.

The following files are lacking copyright notices of any kind, please add the
proper GPL disclaimers to these files as soon as possible:

remove.c
rename.c
Makefile.am
sccsdiff.sh.in
strerror.c
sysnerr.h
version.h
everything in tests/

One file is in violation of the GPL:
bsd/sccs.c (you updated the copying file to remove the adversing clause, but
the source file itself still has the old notice, this needs to be corrected)

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailled information about the approval.
Regards,
Savannah Administration