Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7064] Submission of qemuGL

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7064] Submission of qemuGL
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 23:37:08 +0200

Hi,

I don't know if you already talked with a Savannah admin about that
task, but you need to do so before posting a reply, in a first step
(the "we discuss it together" part in our IRC conversation) :)

You can get the CVS snapshot by simply:
cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/qemu co -D '2007-06-30' qemu
Patches apply cleanly.

The user should also add a copyright notice in files that he modified
non-trivially.

Last, we could add a word of apologize for the delay in our response.

Please send me what you would now send as a follow-up to this task :)

Cheers!

--
Sylvain