[Savannah-register-public] [task #7761] Submission of Eye Saver

From: Srimal Jayawardena
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7761] Submission of Eye Saver
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:50:33 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
<> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Eye Saver*
* System Name:  *eyesaver*
* Type: Official GNU software
* License: GNU General Public License v2 or later

The purpose of the software is to prevent eye strain due to long term use of
computer monitors/lcd's.

The software pops up a message in x windows every 30 minutes, alerting the
user to take a break to rest his/her eyes.

Obviously a cool 5 lines of shell script which had I come across a couple of
years ago, would have definitely made my spectacle lenses a lot thinner ;)

==== Tarball URL: ====