[Savannah-register-public] [task #9618] Submission of OpenVRML

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9618] Submission of OpenVRML
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:05:48 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hi, Braden.

I am sorry to tell you, I will have to close this submission. As I described
before, this name will not work on Savannah. I've been required before to
close a project under the same reason.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2008-12/msg00057.html

As you know, we will gladly accept the project if you change the name and
that it meets the sites other requirements.

http://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php