[Savannah-register-public] [task #9944] Submission of Argile programming

From: INVALID.NOREPLY
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9944] Submission of Argile programming language compiler
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 11:52:38 +0000

I re-uploaded
http://savannah.gnu.org/submissions_uploads/argile-1.0.0.tar.gz

I added copyright information in all files,
except for some documentations, but they are listed in README.
If there are still files lacking copyright information, please
specify explicitely which ones, as I have doubts on what needs
to be copyrighted (I cannot copyright aclocal.m4 for example).

Besides, I do not know what license I should specify for these
documentations files (FDL ?) ...
(note that one of them contains an english short
description of some algorithms used in the software)

Also, I wonder if it is important to copyright
build files (Makefile.am , configure.ac) they are not really
part of the software itself. What wrong would that do if they
were copied without restrictions ?

  Message posté via/par Savannah