[Savannah-register-public] [task #9944] Submission of Argile programming

Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9944] Submission of Argile programming language compiler
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 20:30:02 +0000

I updated again

I added copyright and GNU FDL notices at the end of long
documentation files, but not for small documentation files
(they are listed in README anyway)

I added doc/COPYING from

I updated AUTHORS and README files

Do I need to specify "(see the AUTHORS file distributed along with this
software)" everywhere ?
or is "the Argile authors" sufficient ?
(some files do not have this precision in their copyright notices
as it seemed pedantic)

I also changed the license of the runtime library
from zlib to LGPL rather than GPL because I think that
forcing GPLization of programs written in this language
could scare a lot of programmers away
(it is a new programming language, and no other compiler
for it exist yet).

However, I am open to suggestions.

  Message posté via/par Savannah