Re: [Savannah-users] Abaqus

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Abaqus
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 08:54:49 -0700

Hi Jerry,

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 12:55 AM, Jerry Ochola <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am doing a project on modeling using ABAQUS and have generated models
> using pyformex and wish to export them to ABAQUS /CAE. Please assist with
> the procedure to get my models to ABAQUS.

You've reached the mailing list for help with the project hosting site
Savannah. Most people on this list have never heard of pyformex, so
you might get more/better responses elsewhere.

If you have searched through the pyFormex Documentation [1] and still
have questions, it looks like they are addressed using the "Support
tracker" [2]. You may need to create an account before posting to the
Support tracker.

[1] http://www.nongnu.org/pyformex/doc/index.html
[2] http://www.nongnu.org/pyformex/support.html

Hope this helps,