Re: changing location of uscreens/ ?

From: Pau
Subject: Re: changing location of uscreens/ ?
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:02:58 +0100

Probably I am not understanding something or I am being obscure. Sorry
in any case.

I would like my session to be saved even after a boot.

Is there a way to do that? I am not native in English and, even though
I spent an amount of time looking for the information, probably I was
not looking for the correct keyword

thanks,

Pau

2009/3/4 Micah Cowan <address@hidden>:

--
Let there be peace on earth. And let it begin with misc